jueves, 14 de abril de 2016

My Favorite Gadget



   My favorite gadget definitely is my smartphone. I have a good phone and I can do many things in this . I can write on Office, send e-mails, see movies, pictures, have fun, work on internet, study, etc. I got it 5 months ago but I really love it now!

   I use my smartphone everyday for many hours. Sometimes I depend to this object because is the only way to be connected to the people. 

   I use it to take a photo, call someone, chat with my friends and my boyfriend, listen music or play games. 

   I like my smartphone because it take really good photos, the music sounds great and is so fast to do many things. 


   Without my cellphone my life would be more boring, really really boring and all the things that I could do in the past with it I couldn't do anymore because I need this object in my life. My life definitely would be more complicated without my little and pretty smartphone. :)

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Loreto! I see that your smartphone is very important for you, it must be a great cell phone... Take care :)

    ResponderBorrar